Fire Shutters Technical Details
Technical Information re our Fire Shutters is listed below.
Book FREE Survey
If you require any further details please call us Wessex Industrial Doors on 01935 473708 and we'll be happy to help you. Alternatively use our contact form and we'll get straight back to you.
- Cold rolled steel laths,
- 76mm x 20swg,
- Cold rolled bottom 'T' rail retained by pressed steel end locks and secured with steel rivets
Side Guides And Angles;
- Rolled Galvanised sections 65 mm deep fixed to galvanised angles for fixting to structure
- A mild steel tube encases the 240v motor which is secured to the door endplate driving the door in the open and close directions.
- Hoods are supplied as standard and are manufactured from 20swg galvanised sheet steel
- Hood, Side Guides, Supporting angles and door curtain are galvanised.
- Powder coated finish is a popular optional extra provided at extra cost.
Tested to BS476 Part 22
- The door can be opened and closed for security purposes using a key switch or a rocker switch.
- The system also has a control panel combining an un-interuptible power supply and the interface for normal and fire operation.
- Up to 4 hours integrity and stability.