Insulated Roller Shutter Technical Details
Technical Information re our Insulated Roller Shutter Doors is listed below.
Book FREE Survey
If you require any further details please call us on 01935 473708 we'll be happy to help you. Alternatively use our contact form and we'll get straight back to you.
- The steel industrial roller shtter has been designed to ensure that the door can be assembled and installed with ease. The fixing kit is fully galvanised with pre drilled holes for assembly. Guide section mounting holes are uniform throughout every door ensuring future repairs can be carried out using standard off the shelf materials quickly and efficiently.
- Double skin profile roll formed from a single pre coloured steel section with a hot injection polyurethane central core.
- Short throw reinforced quirk which interlocks each profile to form a continuous door curtain
- Heavy duty slat end caps are pop rivetted to ensure that the curtain always runs smooth and square in the guide channel.
- Rreinforced carrier strap connects the 20mm deep base seal to the bottom rail eliminating draughts and debris from passing under the closed door.
- Doors exceeding 5000mm clear opening incorporate additional reinforcing angle to the bottom rail
- Optional reinforced wind lock anchors avaiable to pass level 5 wind loading tests.
- rolled formed
- 3mm two part galvanised steel
- wind lock recess,
- neoprene brush seals internally and externally.
- Optional wind locks fitted as standard on shutters over 5500mm opening width.
Shutter Mounting Kit
- Shutter kit comprises of a range of 5mm thickness galvanised head plates from 400mm x 400mm upto 500mm by 500mm
- Head plates are pre drilled
- Door guides comprise of 2 individual 3mm thick roll formed sections bolted together eliminating need for separate fixing angle.
- An additional support angle which encases the guide sections is suppled with doors exceeding 5500mm opening width bringing the combined thickness up to 9 mm on the stress corner of the guide channel.
- The steel shutter is certified to withstand Class 5 wind loading at 7000mm wide.
- The roll formed insulated steel profile sections have been thermally assessed to a "U" value of 1.37 W/Mk
- Curtain weight: 12Kg Per Sq/M
- Max recommended door dimensions 35Sqm area with a restriction of 6000mm opening height.
Finish and Standard Color Range
- Zinc protective coating applied before laminating coating finish is adhered.
- Available in range of standard RAL or BS colours
Motor and Controls
- Pre Wired 3 phase Safe drive Direct operator package with in built anti fall back device as standard with low level controls.
- Low level over-ride haul chain.
- Auto time return
- plug in loop card
- radio control
- safety edge system