Sectional Overhead Doors Technical Details
Wessex Industrial Doors provide a range of made to measure vertically operating Sectional Overhead Doors, either standard or insulated : with a "U" value of 0.9 W/M 2K.
Opened and lowered either manually by hand, mechanically or electrically assisted by torsion springs on a shaft normally mounted internally at head of door.
Please note that all doors irrespective of lift can only be mounted internally.
More Technical Information re our Sectional Overhead Doors is listed below.
Book FREE Survey
If you require any further details please call us on 01935 473708 we'll be happy to help you. Alternatively use our contact form and we'll get straight back to you.
- Although normally used in Industrial and Commercial premises such as Factories, Warehouses or Garages. The doors have applications in Domestic and other types of buildings up to a maximum area of 45 M2 for each door.
Composition & Manufacture
- Insulated Panels 40mm thick faced inside and outside with a 0.5mm thick Hot Dipped Galvanised Sheet to BS2989.
- All hardware, tracks, bearing brackets, hinges, rollers, bolts etc., are of Hot Dipped Galvanised Steel.
- The helical torsion springs are of the best quality, pre-stressed and individually designed to suit weight and size of door mounted on steel shaft with aluminum drums.
- All doors are fitted as standard with seals between sections, against sides, top and bottom panels to prevent heat loss and draughts.
Door Panels Composition
- Facing material substrates, inside and outside : 0.5mm thick, hot dipped galvanised steel sheet to BS2989.
Width : 610mm
Thickness : 40mm nominal
Lengths : >10 metres
610 wide panel : 6.5kg/m (min)
- Optional Extras
- Double Glazed Acrylic Windows
- Either oval 623mm x 303mm OR Rectangular 637mm x 327mm.
- Locking Shoot bolt arrangement
- Electric Drive Unit
Standard 3 Phase 415V 32RPM - Fitted with disengage clutch
In case of power failure door can be opened by hand.
3 button reversing starter and/or key switch
- Traffic lights and sirens
- Automatic controls, infra red or radio control
- Safety pneumatic strip.
- Photo electric beam.
- Induction loop control.
Standard Arrangement Details
Hi Lift Steel work attachment detail
Low headroom steelwork attachment detail
Standard steelwork attachment detail
Vertical lift steelwork attachment detail