PVC Strip Curtains Technical Details
Technical Information re our PVC Strip Curtains is listed below.
Book FREE Survey
If you require any further details please call us on 01935 473708 we'll be happy to help you. Alternatively use our contact form and we'll get straight back to you.
- Our PVC strip curtains are made to exacting tolerances of 3% of nominal maximum deviation, can attain a 35% cost in energy saving alone.
- Exact technical dimensions and weights available to suit all applications and are available upon request.
We can fit strip curtains in the following manner:
- Behind the opening - Most common method of fixation of the PVC strip curtains are behind an existing opening using our universal fixing bracket, Extra PVC Strips are supplied to allow for a generous overlap on the sides of the opening walls.
- Under the lintel - The Universal fixing brackets can also fix under the opening lintel and between the walls, the two end strips get trimmed to length to ensure good tight fit onsite, or if exact dimension given manufactured to fit in our factory.
- Sliding or Bi-parting - All PVC Strip curtains can be mounted on a sliding arrangement or on a Bi-parting arrangement.
The tracking system is made from steel, the unique suspension track provides a foolproof method of suspending the PVC Strip in the correct layout whilst providing maximum flexibility of overlap.
We recommend the adoption of either full or partial overlap.
- Full Overlap - Recommended for external and high openings.
- Partial Overlap - Recommended for internal partitions and screens.
- Replacement strips can be inserted by hand without any tools or accessories.